Saturday, September 10, 2016

Ripplecove’s serene Arboressence Spa produces sublime results



Ripplecove Hotel, a haven of sublime lakeside beauty, houses a treasure akin to Shangri-La. It’s their spa. Reflecting the spirit of Eastern Townships’ beauty, the tranquility that surrounds you at Arboressence Spa is not one that is fabricated. Nor will you have to stand in line, staring at sterile walls plastered with product pictures. Arboressence’s cedar walls cocoon you, and its subtle Canadiana décor instantly relaxes you. I felt I was sitting in a lovely cottage on the lake. No waiting for your turn here!






My masseuse was the one-and-only Nicole Beaudoin. Having worked at Ripplecove’s spa for twelve years, Nicole is perhaps the most experienced massage therapist I have ever met; her hands proved it.

The 100% chemical-free products used to exfoliate my back and massage it – along with those for my facial were from one exquisitely rejuvenating all-natural/organic Hungarian line: Eminence. My six-step back exfoliant included a coconut sugar mixture of scrub, mango gel, pumpkin cream, menthol rosehip that she mixed with herbal spicy mud from Hungary.



 


Nicole is so into what she does!






The final step was laying plastic over my back for skin penetration. 
   


While waiting, she spontaneously treated me, massaging my arms, head and feet. She even worked on sore spots she identified using reflexology. What a gift she gave me; what a gift she is!

 
Nicole(middle) with others from her Arboressence team


My facial used a camomile cleanser cream, coconut cream for massaging, and an exfoliant mask of rosehip and corn. Her golden hands seemed to rejuvenate my appearance and my troubled skin benefited greatly from the products. Nothing was harsh or grainy in texture.


                                                 A facial that really works 



Recently, Arboressence has introduced a special ayurvedic massage and I plan to have on upon my return.



Esthetician, Ann McGee, has created a pièce la résistance facial, and it sounds divine. Known as the Royal Treatment, it includes exotic natural plants from Damascus and New Zealand. Ann uses honey flowers from Manuka (used by the Maori Indians). These flowers are renowned for their exceptional curative/restorative powers. The Royal Treatment has become the talk of the eastern Townships. Nicole convinced me that when I return I must have it. I am now convincing you that you can’t leave Ripplecove – an outstanding lakeside hotel, without going to its spa. Ask for Nicole and experience the hands of a goddess.





Contact them at (1-800) 668-4296. Visit the website: www. ripplecove.com

 Read about my stay and dining experience at Ripplecove

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely keep Ripplecove in mind when spa hunting, Nancy. What a great article. That back massage sounds heavenly!
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debi, for reading my review. Your comments are read and so appreciated. Yes, having taken treatments in Europe, Mexico and in Canada, I must say, this was by far the most rejuvenating recovery of stress ever. I felt a glow days afterwards too. Please let people know; we all need loving hands on us.
      Stay tuned for my full feature on Ripplecove Hotel and Spa.

      Delete